Monday, June 30, 2014

Philosophy - CONVERSATION WITH KRISHNA

Me : Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…  

Me :  Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?

KRISHNA : Success is a measure as decided by others.
Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you. 


Me : In tough times, how do you stay motivated?

KRISHNA : Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.

Me : What surprises you about people?


KRISHNA : When they suffer they ask, “Why me?”
When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?” 


Me : How can I get the best out of life?

KRISHNA : Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence.
Prepare for the future without fear.


Me : One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.

KRISHNA : There are no unanswered prayers.  Keep the faith and drop the fear.
Life is a mystery to solve, not a  problem to resolve. Trust me.
Life is wonderful if you know how to live.
Post a Comment