are as follows-
|1. Flag always flaps in opposite direction of air.|
2. From any place in Puri you, will always find the Sudarshan Charka (Charka at top of Temple) facing you.
3. Normally during day-time, air comes from sea to land and during evening, the vice-versa occurs. But in Puri it's totally opposite.
4. No bird or planes fly above the Temple.
5. The shadow of the main dome is invisible at any time of the day.
6. The quantity of cooked food insidethe Temple remains same for the entire year. But that same quantity of prasadam can feed few thousand people and 20 lac people, Still it won't get wasted.
7. In the Temple kitchen, 7 pots are kept on each other and cooked on firewood. In this process the contents in the top pot get cooked first and then the bottom one.
8. After entering from Singhadwara's first step (from inside of the Temple), you can't hear any sound produced by the ocean. But, when you cross the same step (from outside of the Temple) you can hear it. This can be noticed clearly during evening.