Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Shocking Employee Confessions

Shocking Employee Confessions

Like most people, I do enjoy going shopping and dining out, yet I always wonder about the places I go to. Are the restaurants really hygienic? Does my favorite shop care if my coupons expired? These 27 confessions from real employees answered many of my questions, and some of them even shocked me. 
 
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess
 
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess  
  
Employees Confess
Post a Comment